Nearly every person has wriggled with anxiety, sleeplessness, or panic, for some people, the conditions may be quite severe as the panic is smashing, the anxiety is paralyzing which may ruin the daily life routine. The right kind of medication is required to treat the significant issues and problems just like etizolam which is not a specific choice, though.
- Drugs like Valium and Xanax are chemically benzodiazepines and used to treat the anxiety or insomnia by working on the central nervous system that relaxing the muscles, sedate them and produce quality sleep.
- Etizolam is known as a “Benzodiazepine Analog” with a different chemical structure. However, etizolam has comparable effects to standard benzodiazepines, containing similar withdrawal symptoms and side effects.
- Etizolam can cause problems when used excessively such as increased tolerance and addiction. The user wants the more massive dose of the drug to acquire the desired results.
Benzodiazepine abuse is increasing day by day from last few years. The drug is used as legitimately prescription, but with different purposes and objectives.
Both etizolam and other benzodiazepine drugs are meant for medicinal uses and also favourite among recreational medication consumers for;
- Relieve stress
- Reduce anxiety
- Quality sleep
- Counter the effects of stimulatory medications
- Strengthen the impact of other sedative drugs
Effects Of Overdose:
Regular dose is prescribed to treat panic attacks, insomnia, anxiety and convulsions. Excessive quantity can cause;
- Lower inhibitions
- Blurred vision
- Breathing difficulties
Enduring abuse of both drugs can create the very same issues and symptoms.
Effect Of Etizolam Abuse:
Etizolam is legal for use in Japan and available as an antipsychotic mediator with the brand name like Sedekopan, Eticalm, and Capsafe.
- Benzodiazepine usage can persuade blepharospasms that is a condition in which eyelid unnaturally contracts and the patient may be unable to keep the eyes open or shut.
- In a study, it is hypothesised that the three of the patients seen the increased struggle to open the eyes for six months of consuming etizolam.
- Two of those patients testified progress when stop taking the drug.
Up to 32 cases of suicides attempts are reported due to the etizolam abuse. The companies have not applied the medicine for approval by the Food and Drug Administration because of abuse cases and expensive procedure.
- Therefore Etizolam is not allowed for manufacture or trade in the United States, but it is available online from countries where it is officially traded such as like Japan.
- Even though etizolam is not marketed in the U.S., but is still available to purchase from countries that have permitted its sale and use.
Dangers Occur By Etizolam Use:
- Apart from its authentic medical usages, you should be acutely aware of the risks such as addiction, and when your effort to leave the medicine after protracted consumption; you may feel withdrawal symptoms.
Consult your doctor immediately if the use of the drug has gotten out of control. Etizolam abuse is no allowance and omission. No matter how you got the problem, there is a way out.