Etizolam parodists the effects of other commonly abused benzos and generate lower inhibitions, high rate of pleasure, prejudicing result, and short-term amnesia.
If a person is benzo intoxicated, he may seem like drowsy and experience reduced muscle coordination, slow reaction times and mood swings.
Etizolam Side Effects:
Anxiety, headaches, muscle weakness and depression are the common side effects of frequent abuse. Other side effects potentially related to the drug are;
- Chest Pain
- Gait Disturbance
- Liver Disorder
- Altered state of consciousness
- Serotonin Syndrome
- Heart Rate Increased
- Respiratory Disorder
- Muscle Tightness
- Weight Increased
- Memory Impairment
- Loss Of Consciousness
Etizolam Overdose Side Effect:
High dosage may take time to develop or cause the rapid effect on your body. The drug reaches toxic levels in the bloodstream and can create dangerous conditions such as:
- Agitated Depression
- Bipolar I Disorder
- Chest Pain
- Suicidal Ideation
An overdose safely reversed through accurate treatment to prevent the medical emergency and tragic results such as daytime drowsiness, dizziness, skin lesions, and weakness.
Addiction & Dependence:
Other risks of using prescription include addiction and dependence.
- Addiction: It is a lingering brain syndrome that causes a user to use the drugs instinctively.
- Dependence: When the consumer stops taking the medication it cause withdrawal symptoms.
If you take too much medicine or taking medicine to get high, the risks of dependence and addiction are higher.
Stop using a medication like etizolam abruptly, is never a good idea. You should avoid the drug in medical observation and supervision as withdrawal may create dangerous symptoms.
Opioids Side Effects:
- Some opioids are synthetic, and some can be acquired from opium plant. The prohibited drug heroin is also an opioid.
- Prescription opioid may be suggested for chronic pain, to reduce pain in a significant injury or surgery conditions or severe health issues like cancer.
Opioids are risky and cause severe effects including;
- Mental Fog
- Slow breathing
These conditions can lead to death, so it is imperative to get immediate medical care.
- The user looks pale and feels sweaty; body goes sagging, start vomiting, unable to speak and experience slow breathing or heartbeat.
- Overdose, addiction, and opioid abuse are serious health issues in the United States.
- Women who are abusing opioids during pregnancy their babies may addict and effect by neonatal abstinence syndrome.
- Some persons shift from prescription opioids to heroin.
- It is the nontoxic and safest technique to initiate the recovery from drug addiction.
- It is another medicine used to overcome the effects of overdose and prevent death.
- It is a type of drug includes strong medicine painkillers, such as fentanyl, hydrocodone, oxycodone, and tramadol.
- MAT is the primary treatment for prescription opioid addiction gets through withdrawal.
- It helps you stop consuming the drug and cope with craving including counseling, medications, therapies, and care from family and friends.
Contact your doctor and follow the instructions to avoid health problems with the drug if you have any concerns about taking the medicines.