Etizolam is a medication that is ratified to treat panic conditions, anxiety, and sleep disorders in India, Japan, and Italy. Etizolam is a severe potential drug of abuse as it is ten times stronger than diazepam for creating entrancing effects.
The benzodiazepine derivative works as a muscle relaxant for instance Ativan, Xanax, and Valium. Although, etizolam is not a benzodiazepine which in high doses are dangerous for body chemistry, particularly when combined with other powerful elements like opioid drugs or alcohol.
- This medication has not been approved for use in the United States that’s why it can enter the country through diversion for leisure use.
- Occasionally, Etizolam provisionally bypasses the DEA for study purpose and sells online as well as in the drug stores.
Reduce Anxiety Symptoms:
People who fight with anxiety or panic attacks may try the potent medication to decrease or remove the signs.
Etizolam addiction affects all ages from young persons to elderly grown-ups like benzodiazepines including Valium and Ativan can lead to abuse and increase the exhilarated and tranquilizing effects of both liquor and opioid tablets.
- Etizolam, due to its effectiveness, could be more active and more risky for consumers who struggle with the craving to benzodiazepines.
Signs and Symptoms of Etizolam Addiction:
Some of Side effects of taking too much dose of a benzodiazepine are manageable, and some are dangerous and serious.
- Muscle weakness
- Slurred speech
- Loss of synchronization
- and sedation
- Deviations in vision
- Shallow breathing
As the drug is ten times as potent as Valium, the side effects could be apparent often in users who mistreat or become addicted and also puts them at a much higher threat of overdose and can cause organ failure.
- Etizolam overdose to manage the anxiety leading up you to become the addict. The regular drug quantity is 0.25 mg on a daily basis, but if you gradually increase the dose such as 2.5 mg per day, you may become the addict.
- Consumers are at a very high risk of overdose who scraps with poly medication misuse, particular mistreatment of opioid medicines or benzodiazepines, this condition may lead to a severe consequence related to other drugs.
- The high levels of dependence on benzodiazepines may cause confiscation on withdrawing from the drug which becomes deadly without medical oversight.
- Etizolam is stronger than benzodiazepines, so the user can quickly build a toxic level of the drug in the system leading towards the overdose, but the tolerance may direct to more powerful withdrawal symptoms with time.
If the addict stops taking the drug suddenly to overcome the addiction, this may be dangerous for the health and cause benzodiazepine withdrawal, such as;
- Anxiety and restlessness
- Muscle tension
- Muscle twitches
- Blurred vision
Providentially, the side effect and others can be treated through medical detox and rehabilitation program otherwise it may cause acute physical withdrawal symptoms. Consumers should get the treatment alternatives for choking addiction for who struggle with addiction. The addict must get a proper medical help because the drug is potent.
- This kind of rehabilitation program ensures that clients are in a safe, drug-free environment with access to support groups and therapists who can help them
- It is essential to determine the primary reasons for the addiction and treatment is required in a nontoxic, drug-free environment to manage the issues if the addict has been using more than 5 mg of etizolam.
- It will help to reduce the life stresses and build a helpful environment for enduring reclamation.
In the United States, the benzodiazepines are approved for the prescription that is simultaneous to high rates of abuse, are not as high as etizolam.